for a unique ambience
Made in France
made with care from the creation to the fabrication
Large Selection of Fabrics
in a variety of prints - limited series - novelties
Original Lampshades, Custom-Made and Made in France by Nathalie Hannon
Artisan – Specialist – Advice – Quality Workmanship
Nathalie Hannon, a designer graduate of Esmod fashion school in Paris, has always had a passion for fabrics and interior design. By using her know-how and by toying with the light, she has created original lighting with her lampshades.
Each lampshade for lighting, whether for table lamps, floor lamps, chandeliers, sconces or ceiling/pendant lamps, is made with care and upon your request from the creation to the fabrication.
With more than 400 fabrics to choose from, discover a wide variety of prints, patterns and colors for ambience lampshades that will transform your lamps and brighten up your home :
- Shades with flower prints, tropical flowers, floral bouquets, …
- Toile lamp shades
- Lampshades with multiple fruit prints, cherries, apples, …
- Shades with stripes, checks, dots, …
- Lampshades with art-deco style and miscellaneous prints
- Lampshades with writing/calligraphy style prints, music prints, …
- Shades with multiple leaf prints, leaves, bamboo leaf prints, ivy, …
- Provencal, french country style lamp shades
- Children’s shades
Nathalie Hannon’s online website, allows you to create your lampshade. By choosing a fabric among the collection, you determine the fitter reference (European or American), then the size and shape of the shade.
Custom-made lampshades to your measurements, as well as lampshades with spider/washer fitters, are also feasible.
All of Nathalie Hannon’s lampshades are hardback, hand made and made in France.